HOTEL ROOMS NEAR WEDDING VENUE
Our previous hotel block, Embassy Suites will be closed during our wedding for renovations.
Alternative to Embassy Suites:
Baltimore Hotel Indigo (4 blocks from venue)
24 W Franklin St, Baltimore, MD 21201
Rate: $207.90 per night incl. tax
(cheaper rates on weekdays)
Reserve via Phone: (410) 625-6200
We also have guaranteed hotel blocks at:
Holiday Inn Express (9 blocks from venue)
221 N Gay St, Baltimore, MD 21202
Rate: $167.48 per night incl. tax
Reserve Online: Use Group code "OSA"
Reserve via Phone: 1-888-HOLIDAY
Our favorite affordable choice is Preston Street Inn, who's owner also owns Biddle Street Inn which will be hosting our farewell breakfast.Preston Street Inn (8 blocks from venue)
7 West Preston Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21201
Rate: $90-$111 per night incl. fees
Contact by Phone: 410-340-8911
Room 1 | Room 2 | Room 3 | Room 4 | Room 5 | Room 6
If you are bringing an RV to Baltimore for the wedding, here are some RV park options:
Patapsco State Park (Hollofield Campground)
11 miles/30-40 minutes West of venue
8020 Baltimore National Pike, Ellicott City, MD 21043
Rate: $25 per night
Reserve Online or Call: 410-461-5006
Bar Harbor RV Park & Marina
30 miles/40-50 minutes North of venue
4228 Birch Avenue, Abingdon, MD 21009
Rate: $59-$64 per night
Reserve Online or Call: 800-351-2267
Capital KOA Campground
20 miles/30-40 minutes South of venue
768 Cecil Avenue North - PO Box 9 Millersville, MD 21108
Rate: $67-$99 per night
Reserve Online or Call: 800-562-0248
HOTELS NEAR AIRPORT OR BRIDE'S FAMILY
GETTING HERE BY PLANEFly into Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
We recommend pricing Southwest Airlines. Their fares are not listed on travel websites such as Expedia or Travelocity--but they offer some of the lowest rates.
From the airport to downtown Baltimore:
Taxi or Uber: $20-$30, approx. 20 minutes
Light Rail: $1.70 per person, approx. 40 minutes
MARC train: $8 per person, approx. 30 minutes
Other area airports:
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA):
60-90 minutes from Baltimore by car
Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD):
75-100 minutes from Baltimore by car
OTHER WAYS TO GET HERE
Baltimore is conveniently located to many highways and has a multitude of options to get to the city.
By Bus: Greyhound, Mega Bus & Bolt Bus
By Train: Amtrak
By Car: Nearby highways include I-95, I-83, I-295
GETTING AROUND WHEN YOU'RE HERE
Baltimore has many public transportation & walking options in addition to car services such as ZipCar & rental cars.
- By Bike: Baltimore Bike Share--borrow a bike for $2 per half hour. Deliver back to stops all around Baltimore.
- By Bus: Charm City Circulator--free bus that takes you to Station North, Charles Village, Fells Point, Hollins Market, Harbor East, Federal Hill and Downtown; MTA is our regular bus transit, $1.70 per trip takes you all over the Central Maryland area.
- By Train: MARC--take a day trip to DC ($8); Amtrack--Philadelphia ($20-$50), New York ($50-$100); Light Rail ($1.70)--quickly get to the airport, sports stadiums, and the Woodberry neighborhood.
- By Car: ZipCar is available at Penn Station & car rentals are available at the airport and in the city (we recommend Enterprise). When available, street parking is between $0.50-$2.50 per hour. $3-$4 per hour parking garages are available in Harbor East & Fells Point.
- By Taxi/Uber: There are traditional taxis & Ubers always around. If you've never used Uber before consider signing up to get your first ride free, use promo code "a14tb". When it is not rush hour, UberX trips within the city are usually under $10 (see fare estimator).
- Walk: Baltimore is a very walkable city especially in the area the wedding will be taking place. It's our prefered way to get around! Use our Baltimore guide to find areas that you can walk to from downtown hotels.